...family, friends, home and other tidbits of a blessed life

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July QuicKutz Club project

Welcome! I'm so glad that you are here. It's that time again, time to come to club and have a bit of fun. As promised this time it's quite an easy page. On that note...how are you coming with filling your album so far? I myself am missing about 3 months, oops I was doing so well too. Oh well, I'll catch up as you will too. Although I used a metal plaque in the upper corner, should you not have this - I have a nice piece that will fit into that space perfectly! It's a club die.. I know you'll love it. Be sure to pick yours up before club as you probably want to use your die!

I know, I know, I'm missing one brad in the center. Oh but that is on purpose, it's easier to see that there really is a flower behind the brads if I left it blank. Isn't that bottom piece fun... It came that way, but you can easily make one of your own.. The butterflies are all cut out of a designer paper and popped up with foam pop dots! Same for the birds.

Supplies:
Melody Ross for GCD designer papers as shown
black brush pen
foam pop dots
black ink
3 Melody Ross brads
Basic scrapbooking supplies

QuicKutz dies:
flower KS-922
leaves KS-917
Cookie cutter 3 dimensional pop up flower die set
your club die!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin