...family, friends, home and other tidbits of a blessed life

Monday, May 4, 2009

Someone has a birthday....

Someone has a birthday this weekend, Sunday to be exact. Tomorrow this little package will be on it's way. From Texas eastward ... to a state synonymous with heirloom and lace.

I'd tell what was inside, but that would ruin the surprise. I will tell that I found it in an antique store. And that as pretty as it is, it pales in comparison to the beauty of it's new owner.

The box in which I'm putting this is heavy, but the little box inside is not. It's being cushioned by some wonderful wool fabric, some lace and a few other goodies that were unearthed in the move.

Enjoy and Be Creative...

Okay so my old brain is showing it's age.. this special person's birthday is this Friday... and she guessed anyway! Now that is what good friends are all about.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I sure hope that is me but my birthday is May 8....friday! Don't worry it is the thought that counts
Love ya
CG

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin