...family, friends, home and other tidbits of a blessed life

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Vignette Friday

Our coffee table. Why do they call it that? 
The Mikasa vase I won just two weeks ago from Gail's Faithfulness Farm blog.
My husband's grandfather's monogrammed dominoes in a bowl that my sister in law made for me.
Some favorite books.

Lots for which to be thankful in this season of thankfulness. 
And I am. 
For blogging and the connectivity to others.
For family and love.
For memories.


7 comments:

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

This is lovely!!
(and you're right -- why do we call it the coffee table?)

Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

Kuby said...

What a warm and inviting place. Makes you want to curl up with a book and mocha.

xinex said...

Beautiful vignette in a beautiful home!...Christine

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Beautiful!

The Tablescaper said...

I'd love to have you and your lovely vignette join my weekly meme, Seasonal Sundays.

- The Tablescaper

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

You are Table Scape queen in my book. I love these tablescapes that you put together. This one and the one below are so beautiful.

I especially love your mongrammed napkins. I'd be afraid to use them in case I got them dirty!! They're gorgeous.

Sarahx

Kathleen said...

A beautiful vase, enjoy it. And a good reason to buy fresh flowers! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin