...family, friends, home and other tidbits of a blessed life

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

exciting news...

No pictures today :(... Instead I have decided to share with you how I plan to give this blog a bit more direction.
Although it's been fun so far, I find that the lack of direction irritates me. And yes, at least this blog is all about me. So....

Mondays you can expect a post labeled: Creative Second Time Around. I'll be sharing some re-purposed items with you.

Wednesdays will bring you Creative Paper Concepts. Anything paper goes with this label!

Fridays you'll see Creative Fiber Fabrications. This post could bring you some simple sewing, embroidery, hand work, home dec items, clothing, wall art, who knows.

So stay tuned and Be Creative!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin