...family, friends, home and other tidbits of a blessed life

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A few very favorite things

Our tree this year too is a real one. I love the smell and I love the look, but I do think that I will be finding another faux one to fit this spot. An the problems is that the branches don't really support all the heavy ornaments. What's your opinion?
I love this stocking solution!! I saw it last year but finally ordered it this year. You can order the stocking holder at Ballard Designs. Last year I waited with hopes to catch it on sale. But was foiled. So this year when the catalog came out, I let my fingers do the clicking (on the computer that is).
Here is is by the fireplace... I just love not having to put nails into the mantel.
And to finish, another video by my favorite quilter, composer, artist...Ricky Tims.


1 comment:

Bobbie said...

All beautiful. Love real trees too but heavy ornaments and lights are my problem. I am jealous that you get the smell.
Mantel is done very well and the stocking solution is awesome. They will stay put when filled.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin