- All stamps are stamped with the Watermark stamp pad and then embossed with the copper embossing powder.
- The centers to the numbers are embossed with an embossing pen and embossed with copper embossing powder.
- The Santa's Workshop spine is cut down to just one side and outlined with the Petal Pink Liquid Pearls.
- The word February is "stickled" with the Coffee Ice stickles.
- The Calendar strips are die cut as desired (1 with header and 4 without) and adhered only along the top and bottom side so that you can still insert tags into the pages.
- Special dates have the numbers colored with the copper marker.
Friday, January 29, 2010
These calendars just have a way of being more and more fun to create! So I ventured away from the Valentine red and found some more soothing colors, it's really ok. Gather 1 piece of brown cardstock, 5 coordinating (can be front and backs) designer papers, Petal Pink Liquid Pearls, Coffee Ice Stickles, VersaMark watermark stamp pad, copper embossing powder, Versafine pigment ink pad in Vintage Sepia, brown/beige mini check ribbon, pearl swoosh, stamps of your choice, QuicKutz Calendar set 2, QK Calendar set 1, QK envelope, heart tag & ribbon slot heart die, Spellbinders scalloped hearts, QuicKutz Santa's Workshop spine, Chestnut Roan cat's eye ink pad, brown felt tip brush marker for outlining letters, QuicKutz Love Shapes., and QuicKutz pop up windows. You will also need some adhesive, t!m Holtz's tiny attacher, and a metallic copper marker.