...family, friends, home and other tidbits of a blessed life

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Gail





My dear friend Gail, who lives in Huntsville, AL has a birthday on the 12th! So Gail, I stole, no borrowed all your beautiful pictures from your website: Gail's Studio. Happy Birthday to you and may the coming year be filled with all that is good. Be blessed.

So as a treat, I'd like to share some of Gail's amazing work with you. Sit back, grab a cuppa, enjoy! Be sure to visit Gail's Studio for more inspiration.











This is a piece I am so particularly found of.

I totally love this table topper. wow. I am sure I have some dishes that would be perfect!















5 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Marlis! Happy birthday to Gail! She certainly is a talented lady! Hope you are having a great weekend!...hugs...Debbie

vicki archer said...

Such pretty things and a lovely birthday tribute to your friend Gail....xv

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

Hi Marlis,

Happy Birthday to Gail. What a nice way to celebrate her. She is one very talented woman. Her work is just stunning and so creative.

Nancy

xinex said...

I love that table topper too, Marlis but wow! everything else is so beautiful, what find handiwork! Happy birthday to your talented friend!...Christine

Unknown said...

Hi Marlis,
Loved all in the Happy Birthday Gail post! How wonderful to send your friend a blog birthday hug. So she's in Huntsville, not far from me. Should we introduce each other?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin