Saturday and Sunday - trip to Dallas to find curtains, which are still eluding us.. Guess that means I will have to sew.
Monday - work
- Regan pooped in the house
- Husband dropped cell phone in water - not working still
- Dropped mine and got the dreaded boot loader error (similar to a computer blue screen of death)
- Took 30 minutes to get phone working again - Husband, I now need an IPhone
- Not to mention names, but the "best" electronic store informed me that Toshiba does not warranty power cords and a new one is 100 bucks.
- The new electronic store had one for 70 but wasn't sure which one i needed.
- The first non resident Toshiba tech support person lied to me.
- The second one said the problem was that Toshiba says my laptop is out of warranty but I have a receipt that says it's not. But he guaranteed me that they would replace the power supply if I can get the warranty stuff straightened out. Wanna take bets on this one?
Tomorrow: call the warranty dept and straighten this mess out.
buy a new cell phone