...family, friends, home and other tidbits of a blessed life

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Creative Paper Concepts

Don't even ask! Facebook Farmtown has taken over my life and we've had something to do almost every evening and I've been out of town 2 out of the last 3 weekends and this last one although I was home, was so busy! Okay past the excuses... On to this month's QK Club project.


I've used 3 pieces of the Basic Grey June Bug paper group and one piece of Basic Grey from another group - it's the yellow green. I also used the June Bug sticker paper. We will supply the Core-dinations for the journaling tag. The front is missing something, but I think that once you have a picture on the piece, you will find the fitting embellishment!
The back has some quickutz dies on it and one die that is another brand but stinkin' cute. I've embellished with various colors of Liquid Pearls. and I used the big 4x4 QuicKutz dimensional leaves. Look closely, i bet you can figure out where they are!

We are going to use the Distress embossing powder in class... You'll love it!

Supplies:
4 pieces coordinating designer paper (Basic Grey June Bug used in sample)
1 page coordinating stickers (Basic Grey June Bug used in sample)
8x8 1/2" chipboard (furnished in class)
Liquid Pearls (optional)
Coredinations (furnished in class)
QuicKutz 4x4 dimensional leaf die
QuicKutz Cookie Cutter Circles
QuicKutz embossing folder Journaling Shapes
Black Soot Distressing Powder
Embossing Ink
Black ink for edging
1" circle punch
Small sharp scissors
Big Scissors to cut chipboard
Cheetah adhesive runner
Pop dots
adhesive runner
6" ribbon
Ruler
Pencil
Corner Punch
I will bring the Spellbinders bird die


See you Saturday morning at DML, 10am!!
Be Creative!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marlis,

It's Helen. Getting ready to go to Jackie's for a scrapbooking party (CTMH). Judy Davis called awhile ago and asked if I was coming to club on Saturday. For some reason I thought club was Sat. week. Duh!
I'm leaving tomorrow for a short but well needed few days away from here. First time since I lost hubby. Hope you see fit to leave me what supplies the store is furnishing. Sorry I will miss it.

Helen

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin