...family, friends, home and other tidbits of a blessed life

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Blog Candy goes to.................


Isn't he just scrumptious.. I think I will need this tassel... it's so fitting to my decor. I know, I could probably make it myself, but by the time I found all the stuff, I'd be too tired to enjoy it..

And the winner is: no one - how sad... but Helen you were close........ stay tuned for post 100 soon and whomever posts a comment on that post will win a very cool book..

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I knew that was the one you would like. Didn't post it though....I ordered one of the pumpkin ones. I think she got her stuff at Hobby Lobby, cause I saw the same pumpkins, etc. there this week, it is 50% off too. I'm going to make some for Xmas gifts.
Charlotte

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin