...family, friends, home and other tidbits of a blessed life

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween week.. part one

And one post closer to #100... it might just happen this week. S/he who comments on that post gets a prize.. mmmm

Today I thought I'd share some cards. You still have time to make these and get them sent :-)!

This looks like QK Eliza font, QK old witch's hat, jack o lantern, cat, spider and broom. Hand cut the fence...
and here's the inside with the QK Cauldron. I think this idea came from the QK website?
This little card was made by altering the QK 4x4 scarecrow...
and the inside with a Stampendous stamp:
I love this card. I took the idea from Polly McFadden at the Stamp Act, El Paso. These are some of my favorite stamps! The sentiment is printed and cut to fit.
and the inside.. love this poem...
More Quickutz dies.. this time I combined the ghost with the new witch's hat, bat, spider, broom and cauldron. Also embossed the hat with a swirls embossing die.
and the inside.....

As the week unfolds, I'll be showing some fun Halloween ideas..

Be Creative and stay tuned!

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

All the cards are so cute esp the one with EEK! super cool stamp.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin