...family, friends, home and other tidbits of a blessed life

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Project Life Scrapbooking


Anyone up for a challenge? I signed on, come join me. I joined Project Life Scrapbooking on facebook. You take a picture a day. Oh, that is the easy part. I think I need a new camera. Or the IPhone (hint hint honey).
January 1, the neighborhood kitties made themselves at home in our backyard finding each sunny spot - even it it was the hanging planter! This little one is Pitiful Pearl, named for the pitiful look I'd get when the big kitties wouldn't let her (who knows?) eat. Bow-tie is hiding in the shadows.

January 2, woke up to white again. So what better than to show off the juxtaposition of the warm colored geraniums on the kitchen windowsill against the icy branches of the trees.
I created a grid into which I can "paste" the pictures each day. I do have room and flexibility to enlarge or crop any picture on this grid.. I think it will be a fun challenge.

Will you join me?




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin