...family, friends, home and other tidbits of a blessed life

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

...a few bytes


As you look at this lovely picture (not mine and I don't know the owner sorry) of a Christmas market in a German town, I want to give a brief update.

I added a link to the right side below the "thoughts" that is a link to email me. Use this with questions that you'd love to have answered. If I get a lot of the same question, then I'll answer it in the blog :), otherwise, you'll get a private email back.

For those of you in the Lubbock QuicKutz club, the album size for next year is 5 1/2" wide by 8 1/2" tall. I am using a WeRMemory Keepers album. Go see dallas at DML and she'll get one ordered for you. The theme, (you know how much easier it is to write a paper if you have a thesis statement, don't remember??), well it's so much easier to plan when you have a direction in mind. The theme for this next year is "Enjoy the everyday moments". This project is for you. We do so much for others, that it's nice to have something that personally yours. You pick a day each month when you are going to take a picture and then we will create a page in class so that you can use your picture. My part, other than planning, is to try to have a picture taken before I put up the class page. So my day will probably be early in the month. And if you can't pick a 'date', then pick the first Saturday, the second Sunday or something along those lines. I think you will really enjoy this process. We'll be learning a lot of different ways to incorporate our dies and also learn some new techniques along the way! I promise you fun.

Check back soon for another update - I think I have some club pictures to put up and also a complete slideshow of the album we made this past year. Thank all you who watch this regularly, I love you one and all.

3 comments:

TAMMY said...

THE THANKS SHOULD GO OUT TO YOU FOR SHARING YOU TALENT AND TIME WITH EACH AND EVERYONE OF US...I LOVE THE TIME WE HAVE AS FRIENDS.THANKS WE LOVE YOU.

Bobbie said...

I am excited about next years club. I learned so much this year and I actually finished all the pages. YEAH, me! I've had as much fun meeting as creating the pages. Thanks again for the time you give and for sharing your talents.

Stacy McGinnis said...

Thank you for all you do for quickutz club! I miss you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin