...family, friends, home and other tidbits of a blessed life

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Vintage Valentine Images challenge


I've posted lots of antique valentine images for you to use to create a charmer of your own.














To be entered into a random drawing, use one of these images to create a valentine of your own. Once your creation is complete, attach it to an email to me. There is an email link right below the 'Thoughts' section. I'll draw a winner on Sunday evening February 14, 2010.

So here's my rendition of the new QK postcard die. I backed it with a contrast piece of paper cut out using the around the corner MS punches. A few stamps, some gold embossing, gel pens, and stickles and I was done! Can't wait to see your creations..


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin