...family, friends, home and other tidbits of a blessed life

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June QK Club project - club date has changed!! June 12th now.


It's the rick-rack season! QuicKutz came out with a new 6" die set consisting of zigzag outlines, circles and zigzag edged circles. I fell in love with this set when I spotted it hanging on the shelf in the store Love it. Can you spell L O V E??
So I paired with with rick-rack and voila! a pretty cool combo if I say so myself. We are going to lean to make some NO SEW rick-rack flowers. Why do I emphasize the no-sew??? Because traditionally these are made with a needle and thread. But I figured out how to make them without those two little tools.. wooo hooo.

Supplies:
Designer Paper as shown (My Mind's Eye)
1 yd mini green rick-rack
1 yd blue rick-rack
1 yd pink rick-rack
1" circle punch
1/2" circle punch
Tweezers
2 straight pins
Baby Blue Liquid Pearls
Color box cats eye ink pads: robins egg, lime pastel and olive
4 mini brads and brad setting tools
1/4" Terrifically Tacky tape (this is a must this time!!)
Glue dots
Adhesive of choice
removable tape

QuicKutz dies:
Nesting rick rack circles
popup leaves

See you June 12th, 10am!

Hey there is a giveaway going on till the 11th - you need to leave a post on this blog post - click here! It's a lovely hand embroidery book... I'll be drawing on Friday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin