...family, friends, home and other tidbits of a blessed life

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Halloween Calendar swap layout and calendar

Isn't the finished Halloween Swap Calendar delightful? Can you just see everyone's creativity shining through those little calendar pieces? Just love it. I changed the way I am putting the pieces on just a wee bit. But basically I am following the layout below. I think if you enlarge the layout below you'll be able to read the names of the creators of the wonderful pieces...

..........Stacy and I are actively getting ready for the Christmas Advent Calendar swap. Those people in the Halloween swap are guaranteed a spot first and then we will open it up to other parties that might be interested. Stay tuned, you know it will be fun. We had lunch at DML today and picked out paper and got our layout!

Don't forget to scroll down to Monday's post and sign up to win a tassel on Between Naps on the Porch blog and mine.. and no, I'm not giving the pumpkin tassel away.. but you will like it!

Have fun and Be Creative -

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin