You won't believe how easily this card comes together. Hard to believe I know, but I made three cards in 30 minutes. I'll say this, it was by the seat of my pants.
1. Using an edge punch (Martha Stewart), punch the edge of one outside edge of the card.
2. Cut a 1" contrasting strip of DP (pink) and adhere to the card inside outer edge. It's what shows under the decorative edge.
3. Trim the corners with a corner rounder. Cut the DP to fit the available area between the decorative edge and the folded edge of the card front.
4. Round the corners on this piece as well. Wrap a pink ribbon around the piece, approx 1/3 up the bottom of the DP. Knot and tie.
5. Adhere the DP to the outside of the card. I stamped a die cut with a Stampendous! love stamp using Weathered Wood Distress ink pad.
6. Stamp a label die cut with "sending you sunshine" stamp by Amuse. Same Weathered Wood Distress ink.
7. Inside the card: Happy Valentine's Day in pink lettering die cut using the QuicKutz Silhouette and Sweetheart digital CD.
Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours!